Naughty noodles with Like Chick’n Pieces
Give your favorite meals a tasty LikeMeat twist! Whether it’s Italian, Asian or Indian cuisine you love - we’ve got a recipe that will keep everyone happy. Try adding LikeMeat products to your own recipes for a protein-packed kick.
Preparation time: 30-35 min.
What to buy?
- 4 oz. of dry, lo mein noodles
- 1 package of Like Chick’n Pieces
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 green scallions, sliced 1/4” pieces
- 1-2 chilies, thinly sliced (serrano or jalapeño)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp lemongrass paste
- 3-4 kefir lime leaves
- 2 cups of snap peas
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Chopped cilantro
- Toasted sesame seeds
Let's do this!
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add 1-2 tsp of salt to the boiling water and cook the noodles according to package instructions. Make the special sauce inside a small jar (with lid) by shaking. Preheat a large skillet over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes. When it’s hot, add the oil and Like Chick’n pieces to the pan, stirring for 4-5 minutes until the pieces get golden brown. Next stir in the scallions, chilies, garlic, lemongrass and lime leaves for a minute, then toss in the snow peas, stirring until glossy and slightly softened. Pour on special sauce. Give it a stir, then grab the cooked noodles to complete the pan party.
- Serve it Up:
Grab some bowls and a few sets of leftover chopsticks from your junk drawer and get ready for deliciousness. Garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds and sriracha.
For your perfect spice level, try red Fresno if you prefer a mild spice or if you prefer more intensity, try Thai bird chilis. Make sure you taste before adding to the stir-fry, as spice levels always vary.