Fresh Zoodle Bowl with Like Grilled Chick’n and Avocado Dressing
Give your favorite meals a tasty LikeMeat twist! Whether it’s Italian, Asian or Indian cuisine you love - we’ve got a recipe that will keep everyone happy. Try adding LikeMeat products to your own recipes for a protein-packed kick.
Preparation time: 30-35 min.
What to buy?
- 2 avocados, halved, peeled, pitted *1 reserved for garnish
- ¾ cup plant yogurt
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cold water *as needed
- Salt and pepper to Taste
- 2 zucchinis, stem removed, spiralized
- 2 carrots, stem removed, peeled, spiralized
- 2 cups baby lettuces or baby spinach
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package of Like Grilled Chick’n
- 1 avocado, diced
Let's do this!
- Using a hand blender or food processor blend 1 avocado, yogurt, parsley, mustard and lemon juice until creamy. Add water as needed for desired dressing thickness, then season with salt and pepper. Place in fridge.
- Next, use a spiralizer to cut the zucchini and peeled carrots into zoodles. Transfer the zoodles into a bowl with a damp paper towel on top and place in the fridge until ready.
- Now, preheat a large skillet over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes, then toast the sunflower seeds (no oil) for 1-2 minutes until you can smell the nutty aroma. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Finally, in that same hot skillet, add the oil and Like Grilled Chick’n, stirring for 4-5 minutes until the pieces are cooked and slightly golden brown on all sides.
- Serve it Up:
Toss the spiralized zoodles in ½ of the avocado dressing, with a pinch of salt and pepper, then portion into a bowl. Place a handful of baby lettuces next to the zoodles with your spare avocado slices on top. Finish with a helping of Like Grilled Chick’n and some extra dressing as desired. Top with the toasted sunflower seeds and you’re now ready to eat.
You can chop up the extra scraps of zucchini and carrots that aren’t spiralized and use as a garnish for your zoodle bowl. Both the zoodles and dressing can be made up to 12 hours prior and stored in the fridge.