Burger Time! With the famous Like Juicy Burger
Line, 17 July 2019
Fry Like Juicy Burger in a little oil in a sizzling hot grilling pan. Put a slice of cheese on each patty, turn off the heat and cover with a lid or plate.
Fry both sides of one top and two bottom buns in the pan.
In a bowl, mix the ketchup, mayo, mustard and finely chopped pickled cucumber. Combine well and add salt and pepper until you have the perfect burger dressing.
Build your burger (or make two burgers so you can share with a friend).
Spread your burger dressing on both bottom buns and the top bun. Layer on bottom bun with salad, pickled cucumber, Juicy Burger with cheese, the second bottom bun and repeat. Finish with the top bun. Serve with fries or maybe a healthy salad… you know, for balance …
What to buy?
- 1 pack of Like Juicy Burger (frozen)
- 2 plant-based brioche burger buns
- 2 slices of plant-based cheese
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp plant-based mayo
- 1 tbsp of your favourite mustard
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 diced red onion
- Pickled cucumber, 1tbsp finely chopped and some slices for inside the burger.
- Serves one Burger
- Preparation time: 20 mins.
- Rich in protein